My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Fuck You Paris

While yes I would love to get it on with Paris, I also realize I couldn't stand here and the things she has done and more importantly for the things she has started, so people then start doing it. Hey if Paris does it, so will I.

Ok, the difference is that she is super rich, super hot paris and your not.

Why do I mention this, well it seems like ever since Paris started taking her dog everywhere, everyone else is doing it too. I've noticed this every once in a while, but it really got to me recently when someone thought it would be ok to bring there dog into my store. WTF are they thinking??? A fucking dog in a restaurant???? You can take your dog to petsmart, the park, but not a restaurant. Hey I love my dogs, but come on, I even know better then to take my dog into a restaurant. But don't think this person is the only person, another person brought there dog into the store, but it was sealed in a purse and they were getting it to go, so I was ok with that.

DAMN U PARIS, just get naked and make out with chicks



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter