My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, February 28, 2005

Catching up on the Oscars

Ok, so I watched the oscars sunday night and here's my takes on it. I will have to admit I think the oscars are racists. Why do I say that, well as soon as some minority wins an award, they cut to people who are of the same minority. For instance a spanish guy won the award for best song, so they cut to pictures of the only token spanish people in the crown, antonio banderas and salma hayek. Ok, maybe it's just a coincidence. So Jamie Foxx wins and then they cut to pictures of Oprah and Halle Berry. Don't be racist oscars!!!!!

Also Hillary Swank won best actress and said that she was a simple girl from a trailer park. No way is she white trash!!! She looks so white trash. Remember, you can take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.

Another fun day at the store. My mexican connection spent the day in mexico going to the voodoo doctor to try and get prego. I may not be a doctor and I didn't stay at a holiday inn last night, but I do know this. She isn't getting pregnant. Why u say? Cause god doesn't want her to or maybe some shit like that.

Spring training baseball games start tomorrow, I might go to a couple games, blahhhh who am I kidding, it's to cold to go outside right now and I think I will curl up and sleep.

Had a hot little girl stop into the store today to apply for a job. To young and I think she has issues. Might be to tempting. Control, mental control.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter