My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, February 21, 2005

Terrorists strike

I think Al-Qaeda is here in phx and stopped by my house on friday and they blew up my home computer. Now I have to resort to using my laptop to live now. It sucks since my cable connection isn't that long, why would it need to be, my desk top is right next to the modem. But now with that out, I have to sit on the floor and type this up. Poor me

Well last night the big news is that someone broke into Paris Hiltons phone book. Of course I got the link to it. This is no bullshit, I will post a number a day, even though they are all changed by now. But it's fun to think that u had there number at 1 time. Here's ashlee simpsons digits. If u call her tell her to go back blonde, I like her better that way

Ashlee 1-310-709-1957

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter