My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, February 18, 2005

Great Comment

Well we had a blind guy come into the store and everything was cool with him. He ordered a salad. At first he was going to eat it at the store, but then got a call and decided he had to go and he would take it with him. So Jennifer bags it up for him and tells him to have a nice day and he replied the same back and then Jennifer told him to "Not Toss His Salad to much on the way home"


Don't toss his salad??? Has she no idea what she was saying??? I had to hold back from laughing out loud. She had no idea what was so funny. Then I said to her what she said, she couldn't figure out the problem. Then I told her and then she claims I have a dirty mind. Well I am a guy right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter