My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, February 26, 2005

Carnie Love

Ok, so around here little fairs pop up in parking lots all the time this time of the year cause it's warm in az and u can still get away with putting up some amusement rides and make a buck.

Well in a parking lot close to the store the carnival is going strong. So while this is good news, cause they are buying sandwiches left and right from the store, I would assume the rate of teen girl sexual assults is up. The real odd thing about Carnies is that they love meatball and cheese sandwiches. I didn't realize this, but after some further study I found out why they are eatting them. I found the USFA carnie food pyramid

Top of the pyramid: Funnel Cakes
Middle of the pyramid: Meatball and Cheese Subs
Bottom of the pyramid: Fried Snickers

I also learned some other things about carnies. They have a code by which they stand by. It's like the carnie 10 commandments, except it's only 3 commandments. They are:

1) Eat a funnel cake a day
2) Never shower
3) Try to seduce young women

I told one of my employees with a hot little rocket of a daughter she could not take her there since they would try to seduce her. She said her daughter wouldn't give them the time of day, I told her that carnies have some sort of voodoo and can control there mind and have sex with young girls as long as they give them free carnival ride tickets. You ride them, you get to ride for free. It's a win win situation.

Also I think carnies like Meth a lot since all there teeth are fucked up beyond belief, well meth and they don't have any dental care and they eat 500% sugar all day, well when they are not eatting meatball and cheese subs.

1 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet the State Fair's carnies are way better than your crappy little carnies!! They want WAY more free shit....but, on the down side, they don't eat meatball subs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter