My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Movie Critiques

It's funny watching Superman 2 tonight and wondering how they can make a good movie like that and then make 2 dumps in a row with Superman 3 and 4. How is anybody supposed to be afraid of Richard Pryor and an MX Missle? Or what about Solar Man or whatever his name was. Those movies were crap.

Speaking of another movie that's crap, I'm watching Episode 1 and boy oh boy is it a stinker. We get this huge 20 year build up waiting for the next episode and this piece comes out. Crap, pure crap!!!!!! Natilie Portman tries to use this deep voice of hers and it's just goofy how bad it is. Plus crap crap binks. What a bad movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter