My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Comedy

Wednesday night is boring tv night cause there is no Lost on and Identity really sucks bad big time!!! So I'm watching Modern Marvels on the history channel and it's talking about Disneyworld and how it all came about. They started talking about the robots that put on shows there. Like the robotic animals, pirates and hall of presidents for example. Well Walt Disney got the idea to do the robots when the World Fair was in NYC in 1964. His first big robotic performer was a Abe Lincoln. He wanted it to be damn impressive. Walt invited some government people from Illinois to come see it and get there approval. Well Abe got up from his chair and as soon as that happened, Abe broke a hose and hydrolic fluid started pooring out. Well with the hose broke, Abe fell down and the fluid was red (like blood), so the government people from illinois were all pissed off cause they thought Walt was reinacting Abe Lincoln getting shot.

1 Comments:

At 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comedy Gold...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter