My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Exclusive NEWS!!!

Please check in tomorrow for the exclusive announcement of the Grub Fever 07. The new fever starts tomorrow.

Rejected fever names for next year:

Grub Fever 07: Bringing the Sexy Fever Back

Grub Fever 07: Dancing with the Grub or Dancing with the Fever

Grub Fever 07: GrubTube

Grub Fever 07: Teachings by L. Ron Grubbard

Grub Fever 07: Grub's Anatomy

Grub Fever 07: The Grub Vinci Fever

Grub Fever 07: I love me some me

Grub Fever 07: Vote Grubocrat in 07

Grub Fever 07: Fuck bird flu, watch out for the fever

Grub Fever 07: The fever knocked out Bob Barker

Grub Fever 07: Jagshema Fever!

3 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good thing I already know what the offical Fever will be...otherwise the anticipation would be killing me!

 
At 12:04 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Another option that was out there was: Grub Fever 07-The Grub Fever Party Machine

 
At 2:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Now thats just silly. There is only ONE party machine.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter