My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

My personal hell

So my old man got my mom something that I can't stand for christmas. She got tickets to a nascar race. Not just any nascar race, but the race down here in phoenix. Ok, so that's not that bad. Wait, there's a kicker. According to my old man, he talked to me and I supposedly said I would go to the race with my mom. No way in hell did I say that. I would rather die then go to that place. I have no desire to go anywhere like that. Being the nice guy that I am, I didn't throw him I under the bus. I told my mom that yeah, maybe he did talk to me about that, but I don't remember it. I KNOW he didn't talk to me about this, cause I would of said no.

2 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have fun with the left turns...

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Better start to work on growing out your mullet...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter