My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Fun Night!!!

Yeah I'm home on a thursday night cleaning the house, nothing to crazy. The main reason I'm cleaning the house is cause we are having a very special person over to the house tomorrow. Ok, the key word here is that I'm cleaning. Ok, so guess who's coming over to the house tomorrow. The fucking maid, well she's not fucking, but she is a maid. Yeah she does the cleaning, but I've got to do the fucking cleaning too? How the fuck does this happen???? Clean so more cleaning can be done??? Let her fucking do it all!!!! I do like her though, last time she was her she did the dishes which I didn't expect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter