My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Blow my load....

I was starting to have concerns about what phone I was going to get. April 29th is coming up soon, that's the day I can get a new phone. I'm not a car junkie, not a shoe junkie, but I am a phone junkie. I love having the new stuff when it comes to phones. I had the razor, I now have the sliver. But I wasn't sure what I was going to get. I looked at the blackjack and wasn't really impressed. I wasn't sold on it and wasn't really excited. But then it happen. Thank you apple. You decided to come out with the iphone and I can't wait. It looks great and it will get the job done. Only problem is that it doesn't come out till June, so I'll have to wait. But when it comes out, I'll be the first in line. Plus by getting a new phone, I can see the smoking ass hot ass fucking hotter then fuck girl that works there. Holy fuck she's smoking, plus she's a regular customer, so I get to see her often. It makes beating off easier.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter