My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, December 10, 2006

TV Time

Jennifer and I are going back and forth trying to decide if we are going to get a new tv. I want to get a 42" LCD tv. She doesn't really want one, but is willing to look into getting one. She went to the store with me and decided we needed a 32" tv, which in my opinion is not even worth getting. Ok, she says we should get a 37" inch one. I still don't want to settle for that, but am willing to compromise. Now she can't decide what she wants to do with our solid oak entertainment center. She says it's so nice and they don't build them like that anymore. She says it's been with my family forever, well maybe 12 years and it was in our lake house. So you can see it's a really treasured family thing. The old entertainment center will barely fit a 27" tv and I don't want to put it on top of the entertainment center cause that would look like shit.

My plan would be to pull out the entertainment center and mount the new tv on the wall. Jennifer is afraid that we will put marks on the wall. Ok, I'm ok with that, but then we will need to get a new entertainment center.

Jennifer will do anything she can to sabatoge my tv plans!!!! BOOO!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter