My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sad....

How sad am I that I went shopping this morning and they had a ps3 and I passed on it. I was looking for a wii and couldn't find any. It's sad isn't it. PS3's aren't selling for as much as they use to be selling for. Now in the case of the wii, hell I can't hold on to them fast enough before I sell them. Damn life!!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could have bought it as a nice present for your friend Mike....just sayin'.

 
At 10:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to be greedy and looking for the best way to make a quick buck...

You should sell winning lottery numbers...

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Wait, so I'm the bad guy cause I buy and sell things for a profit. Well then I would assume that every business is also a bad guy too since they are trying to make money too. Fuck everybody for trying to make an extra buck!!!!

 
At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with honest work for honest pay... you are just taking advantage of the stupidy of people that live in their moms basement and are afraid of the sun...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter