My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, December 18, 2006

Car Issues + Stupidity = FUN!!!

So I woke up this morning, jumped in my car and was going to go to work. 1 problem, car won't start. Ugh!!!! I think I know what's the matter with it, but I don't have time to get it worked on till wednesday. So needless to say I went and rented a car for a couple of days.

Well my car is in the middle of the garage. When I know I won't be running into Jennifer time wise I park my car in the middle instead of my side. Now my dead car is in the middle of the garage. It happens and that's ok with me. But it's not ok with Jennifer. She yelled at me that I'm creating a problem and now because of this she will have to park outside and that means she will have to lock her car doors, bring her keys and purse with her. Poor baby. She literly yelled at me cause she would have to bring her purse in. I give up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter