My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Ebay Update

So I sold 1 of my Wii's on ebay for $550. Now I have another wii up there for $700. We will see how that goes. I went over to target today to get a box for the Wii that I sold. While I was there, I found a PS3. So that will go up on ebay tonight when I get home. By it now for $850!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are the luckiest man I know....seriously, do you have a horseshoe up your ass?

 
At 8:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be sure to tell the IRS about your money making talent...

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

No I don't have a horseshoe up my ass. Granted you didn't ask if I had a rabbit's foot up my ass and I'm not telling either!!!

The IRS won't care about something little like this. Like I'm the only person doing this. Trust me I've seen worse.

Some guy on ebay was selling a PS3, Wii, 52inch LCD TV, and a Camaro for 19k. A fucking camaro??? You gotta be kidding me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter