My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, November 27, 2006

2007 Baseball Hall of Fame Ballot

Here's some of the names on the ballot and my opinions of them:

Players on 2007 ballot:
• Harold Baines---One of the best DH's of all time, plus I think he has 3000 hits, so he gets in, but shouldn't, IMO
• Albert Belle---Hell yeah Joey Belle should get in for attitude alone. Career was cut short by injuries. If he would of played longer, he would of gotten in.
• Dante Bichette--I always called him Grante Bichette. WTF were the brewers thinking by trying to play him at 3rd base???? OOOhhhhh, he's got a strong arm, but come on!!!!!
• Bert Blyleven-eh
• Bobby Bonilla-didn't care about anybody but Bobby Bo, so I'm a fan!!!!
• Ken Caminiti-way ahead of his time with the drugs and drugs and drugs
• Jose Canseco----hell yes, he banged Madonna, so him and 1 million other guys can enter the HOF now
• Andre Dawson---the hawk, was great before injuries, but rotted for those years in Seattle
• Steve Garvey---If this was the baby making HOF he would be in. Steve and Shawn Kemp would be founding members
• Rich Gossage---Stache alone get him in the HOF!!!!
• Tony Gwynn-ehhh I suppose
• Don Mattingly---Stache Yes, player no. Injuries cut Donny Baseball's career short, it's to bad, he was a good guy
• Mark McGwire----Roid rage keeps him out
• Dale Murphy---one of the best outfielders of the 80's, he should be in!!!
• Dave Parker---loved doing coke, so hell yeah!!!
• Cal Ripken Jr.---I guess he can get in
• Lee Smith---NO, NO, NO, he has a ton of saves, but did anyone fear Lee Smith, hell no!!!!
• Bobby Witt---How did he make it on to the ballot???? Blahhh!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Steve Garvey is famous because of being on Cheap Seats...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter