My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, November 27, 2006

Parents are gone

Well my folks are gone. They were here for the thanksgiving weekend and I think it was just the right ammount of time for them to be here. Things got kind of screwed up for them while they were here since one of my employees had a family member die and that threw a wrench into my schedule at work and I'm ok with that. I wanted to give my employee as much time as she needed to deal with it.

When ever my folks come down here they always do some sort of project at the house. This is the first time in 4 years and 2 houses that we've owned that they haven't done anything. Maybe it's cause the house is done right here or maybe they don't want to hear me bitch to them about what they are trying to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter