My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, November 16, 2006

My Pain

So I'm trying to see who I can drive crazy the fastest here at the store. I've changed the radio station that we listen to in the back of the store to all christmas music. Ohhhh the pain. I figured 1 of my employees would snap real fast, but nope he didn't right away, instead jennifer snapped real fast. The next day I did it and the employee I thought would snap, snapped right away real fast. Ha ha ha, the holidays

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter