My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, November 13, 2006

My bad...

Ok, I know I haven't posted in a bit and I'm so sorry. I have real big news in regards to what happened last week. REAL BIG NEWS!!!!! But I don't have time right now to type about that. Yeah K-fed and Britney are getting a divorce, ok, you know that already. But the big news is that they have some 4 hour sex tape that I can't find online anywhere!!!! Please help me out!!! Plus it's 4 hours????? Holy shit, if I could make a 4 minute sex tape I would think I am John Fucking Holmes. Shit Britney must of been really raw after that. Plus after like 2 hours, are you not like, "ok I've done enough and it isn't happening tonight" or K-fed should of busted out this line, "Hey Britney, you're tight and all, but it's been like 2 hours, so can I put it in your butt and finish off real fast?"

1 Comments:

At 5:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also can't find it online... I would almost be willing to pay for it...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter