My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, May 15, 2006

Oh my!!!!

Captain Spock, please set your phasers for masturbate!!!!









































Damn X-tina is looking fucking hot lately. Until recently I was never down with her, I mean I would of never of turned her away. I was always a Britney guy and don't get me wrong, I'd still pound her, but the luster of Britney has gone away for me since she is with her baby machine, K-Fed. Back in the day you had to pick your side, Britney or X-tina. So now I'm down with X-tina. Plus I have good news guys. You have a chance with her. Remember, this is who X-tina is married to. If he got her, we all have a chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter