My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, May 15, 2006

NBA is so funny

It's funny how Eljon Baylor won NBA exec of the year. He's supposidly the best NBA GM in the league. Let's be honest, Eljon sucks. He really does. He's been with the Clippers since 1986 and if memory serves me correct, they have made it to the playoffs 2 times in his 20 year tenure. He got lucky this year. Drafting over and over in the top 3 year after year will payoff for everyone over time. Here's some great first round duds Eljon has picked.

1987

4 Reggie Williams Georgetown
13 Joe Wolf North Carolina
19 Ken Norman Illinois

Holy shit 3 picks in the top 20 and only Norman could play, barely though

1988
1 Danny Manning Kansas
6 Hersey Hawkins Bradley

Danny never ever lived up to the hype, his body broke down on him

1989
2 Danny Ferry Duke

Another Danny, this one held out and said FU LA, I don't want to play for you, I'll go play in Italy

1990

8 Bo Kimble Loyola Marymount
13 Loy Vaught Michigan

1991

22 LeRon Ellis Syracuse

1992

16 Randy Woods La Salle
25 Elmore Spencer UNLV

1993

13 Terry Dehere Seton Hall

1994

7 Lamond Murray California
25 Greg Minor Louisville

1995

2 Antonio McDyess Alabama

1996

7 Lorenzen Wright Memphis

1997

14 Maurice Taylor Michigan


1998

1 Michael Olowokandi Pacific
22 Brian Skinner Baylor

1999

4 Lamar Odom Rhode Island

2000

3 Darius Miles East St. Louis H.S.
18 Quentin Richardson DePaul

2001

2 Tyson Chandler Dominguez H.S.

2002

8 Chris Wilcox Maryland
12 Melvin Ely Fresno State

2003

6 Chris Kaman Central Michigan

2004

4 Shaun Livingston

2005

8 Yaroslav Korolev




Holy shit, I gave up give quotes on each guy cause there are so many dumps of picks on this list. Most of the time I was saying who the fuck is this guy and how the hell did he go so high in the draft.

So if you think Eljon Baylor should be Exec of the year, look at this list and you will see how bad he is. 16 top 10 picks over his tenure, that really sucks!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter