My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, May 15, 2006

Only on an airplane

I can't explain it, but for some reason I drink apple juice on an airplane. I never drink it any other time, but as soon as I get on that plane, I know once they bring the drink cart around to me, I'll have my apple juice. Why I only drink it on a plane, I have no idea. It's almost like I am drawn to that juice as soon as I enter the plane. It calls my name.

Also while I was flying this time, I started doing something real wierd. I started playing real life "Lost" as if the plane was going to crash and what people on the plane would fit certain characters on the show. Sad isn't it. I played the role of Jack. You're probably saying to yourself, he's a doctor and you aren't. Oh but I am a doctor, I'm a rug doctor cause I'm screaming mad at dirt. Damn you dirt!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter