My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, May 15, 2006

Lets be real...


Some wrestling people just don't get it. See the WWE has a movie coming out this weekend and it's staring one of the wrestlers, Kane. He's this big huge bad ass guy. So for the movie premier thwy had him show up for it, like any star of any movie would. The problem is, they had him show up in his wrestling gear, instead of something a little nicer. Come on, are we to think that he wears this stuff all the time and never puts anything else on. Shame on you, let the poor man dress up for his only movie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter