My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, May 12, 2006

Worst Promotion Ever!!!!! EVER!!!!!!

Being in radio for so long you get stuck doing really shitty promotions. The worst part about doing something really shitty is that someone at 1 time thought it was a good idea. One big promotion that I always hated doing was giving away a car. It always a great thing to give away, but when you have to do the key to win promotion and each person gets one key and one shot at winning it, it scares me and bores me. Why does it scare me, cause I'm afraid that the key might not be in there or the person isn't turning it right and that would really screw things up.

Why do they bore me, cause the giveaway always happens during a big event, something like a baseball game. And honestly, if you're in the stands, could you really care about someone trying there key to see if it wins. Probably not.

So why do I bring this all up, well it's cause one of the local tv stations is doing this promotion, win a key and see if it starts the car. Ok, no problem. Where are they going to have the promotion end, meaning at what event are they going to let people try there keys??? At a baseball game? NO!!! At a concert?? NO!!!! I could keep going on the list of places to do it at. But this answer would never come up. They are going to broadcast it on tv. Really on tv???? WTF are they thinking. Who the fuck is going to watch that piece of shit??? Person 1 gets in car, tries to start car and nothing, next person. Wow sounds like fun!!!! Awww shit, I hope person 1 wins it so they have a ton of time to fill. Please person 1 win it!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter