My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dear...

Dear fat guy wearing the tiger shirt,

Dear tiger guy, we will keep it short for this, please don't put on a shirt that has a huge tiger in a jungle. See the thing is, it's a large tiger, almost life like, and I should never be afraid that someone's shirt is actually going to jump out and get me. See when you're a big guy, like me, they try to pawn crazy ass shirts off on you. It's really sad, but this guy walked into a store at one point and said, "I need a giant tiger jumping out of my chest, yes, that will get me laid"

Shit the crap they try to pawn on us is real sad. I don't need no animal shirts, no stretchable pants or shirts, or any other clothes that no one that is normal size would wear. Please use common sense.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter