My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Dear....

Dear Charity Car Wash People......

Don't put your dumpy looking girl on the corner with the car wash sign. No one wants to see that person shake her laughy taffy. Also don't put the 8 year old boy on the corner, once again, no one wants to see him. Please put the teen girl in the bikini on the corner shaking it and the sign too. It worked for the girls in "Bring It On" so it's gotta work for everyone else.

I really feel bad for those car wash people that don't position there people in the right places. They won't make money for whatever charity they are washing for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter