My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Dear.....

Dear Stupid Home Owner,

People build houses anywhere down here. If there is land in Phoenix, they will build there. So we have a air force base here, actually we have a huge air force base here, it's the largest f-16 base in the world. One of my friends is a pilot there, he told me that if you took the planes from just that base and made it a country, they would have the 5th largest air force in the world. Funny isn't it.

So back to my story......

Well an F-16 went down today, it happens once every few years. The news had to jump on it and cover it, and sure enough the people that live right on top of the base are angry and say that they are concerned for there lifes and blah blah blah. Ummmm, some advice to these home owners, are you fucking crazy, you knew the base was right there, they do 170 flights out of there daily. You knew that things like this could happen. Just cause you got your cheap house there (can't understand why it was so cheap???), doesn't mean you can bitch and moan because of the assumed risk you took for getting such a deal on that house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter