My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

They are going to f it up.....

So I'm watching a entertainment report about how they might be doing a "Dallas" movie. That's fine with me. John Travolta might be JR Ewing, that's fine. But shit, they really want to fuck it up, rumor is Sue Ellen, might be played by Jennifer Lopez. Ahhhhh when I think of a rich oil tycoon's wife from Texas of all places, I don't think of J-Lo. The thing is, Texas women have big hair, not a big ass. But it is a nice ass, I'd tap it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter