My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Silly Kids

Nobody said the Mexican baseball fans were the smartest. I saw someone with this jersey on. I tried to take a picture of it, but it was blurred. But the bottom line is that you can buy this and if you do, I'll call you a dumb fucking mexican!!!! Please this guy is the worst player of all time. At first I thought that maybe the guy was trying to be funny, but no, he's serious.




Please understand the Erubiel Dur-sucko was perhaps the worst player of all time, plus he was selfish. When he use to play for the D-backs, the team asked him to switch to right field so they could get him into the lineup every day. He said no.

2 Comments:

At 11:48 AM, Blogger Hamms said...

Actually I vote for Dave Bergman, and Joey Meirs, or at least Franklin Stubbs.

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Oh don't get me wrong, those guys really fucking suck!!!! I'll never forget how the brewers dumped a ton of cash on stubbs and he never did nothing except sit on his rear. Joey Meyer was bad, but he didn't get paid like Franklin did. But the reason why Dur-sucko sucks even more is cause Meyer and Stubbs were brought in to play some DH while Durazo couldn't play DH, he just sucked

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter