My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, January 02, 2006

Something Old, Something New

Yeah, it's 2006, who cares!!!!! It's just another day to me. If anything it reminds me that I'm getting older and that's not a good thing. That's the old, now something new....


I have a wierd sense of humor when it comes to things and forever I've always been about not promoting anyone but me on this site, get over it, I love myself. At least I admit it. But this year, I'm going to turn over a new leaf and am going to start promoting other things. So please enjoy the things that I will offer you.

The first thing I want to do is give you insight on the person that will be the biggest star of 2006. This guy is going to blow up big time!!!!! Click here and check him out





Ok, maybe he won't be huge this year, but it's damn funny that he's trying to be something other then a baby maker.

2 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Blogger Hamms said...

the reigning WHO IS THAT FUCKING GUY award winner.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Now we will all know who he is

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter