My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Life Sucks.....

I'm sorry to USC cause I put a curse on them or maybe I was like a good luck charm for Texas. See the thing is, I hate the University of Texas. I hate them more then any college out there. I swore up and down I wanted nothing to do with anyone from there. But this weekend I was in a jam, I needed someone to play QB for me in fantasy football since my normal starters Jake Plummer and Byran Leftwich weren't going to play to much. So I had to dig down deep and grabbed Chris Simms, the biggest brat player and former UT QB. Sure enough Chris did good and I won the league championship. So that started the roll for Texas and continued with the national championship. There just doing it to drive me crazy.

Another reason why life sucks is cause Master P, uuuuuuhhhhhhh na na na na, is on dancing with the stars. Don't get me wrong, he's fucking great on the show. He says he's doing it for the hood and the people of New Orleans. He was a last minute replacement for his son, Romeo, or as we use to call him, Lil Romeo. Well P jumped in to save the day and really put effort into it. Wait, no he didn't. The rumor that black people can dance was so way off on him. Imagine me on dancing with the stars doing my famous white man dance, I just stand there and move a little forward and back without moving my feet, never leaning to far, just a little bit. Well that's how P danced on the show. Plus he wore combat boots and a baseball cap with a sequined P on it. That's fine if he doesn't want to win, but he's dancing with my girlfriend on the show, profesional dancer Ashley


She's so hot!!!!! But she will be gone after week 1 cause of damn Master P, na na na na!!!!













Here's P, na na na na, in a promo picture for the show, he's not even paying attention to Ashley. Damn, she must not have enough ass for him, cause I know he isn't gay since I'm sure he's got it on with a ton of bitches from the hood. I guess seeing Ashley doesn't make P say, "Uhhhhhhhhh", but makes P want to say, "Na na na na!!!!"

Here's a link to keep you busy during your boring day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter