My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, November 18, 2005

Gambling

I can't get enough of advice guys on the radio trying to get you to call there 900 number and get there game of the week prediction for 1 low price. It seems like every week they have a game of the week, (fill in the blank football conference) game of the year, there 10 star lock of the year, I even heard one for a 12 star lock of the year. When is it to many stars??? I mean come on who are these people making these picks and what makes them experts. Well shit, here's my 28 star pick of the year. Take Utah +12 over BYU. Trust me on this one. Why should you trust me???? Well according to this one gambling website, I'm the 20th best picker in the country for college football and I'm the 14th best picker in the country for NFL football. See the NFL I know, college football I don't know so well, but I must know something, so trust me, Utah +12 is a lock. Don't believe me, go to pick2pick.com and look at the top 20 list for both the NFL and College football. TAKE Utah +12!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the lead pipe "lock".
Utah 41
BYU 34....in OT

 
At 12:54 PM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I do what I can

 
At 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should pay you the money they want when you call the 900 number...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter