My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I like Walmart because...

I like Walmart because they have a really good rockin music selection playing over the store. Where else are you going to hear Jamariqui, "Canned Heat" plus you can pretty much guarantee everytime you go there you'll hear some great old bubble gum pop. Whether it's Mandy Moore, S Club 7, Spice Girls, they play it all, plus the popular bands too like BSB, Britney, and N'Sync. I want to be the Walmart PD, please!!!!

1 Comments:

At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Crack is whack

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter