My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, November 11, 2005

Friday fun

Why is that a walmart greeter can't say hello to you. That's your f'n job, do it.

Tonight we are finally finished with all things involved with the old house. The movers packed up the remote for a ceiling fan and the instruction manuals for all the appliances. Plus Jennifer forgot to give back her front gate remote. So the old realtor will be picking it up tonight.

Around 7pm last night the door bell rang and I rounded up the dogs and answered the door, 1 dog in each hand. They asked if Jay was home, I told him that they moved. He wondered if we had a forwarding address for him. I told him I didn't. Guess Jay wasn't to good of a friend of his if he never told him he was moving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter