My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Breaking stuff

Jennifer was unpacking today and she cut herself on her hand when she broke my second favorite glass of all time. She made it seem like she was going to die from all the blood she lost. It was barely a cut and she blew it out of proportion. Well I'm bummed out cause she broke a favorite of mine, my Jabba the Hut Return of the Jedi Burger King glass. Here's a pic of what it use to look like. Well a picture of the good side of the glass




The good part is Princess Leia in her Gold Bikini











The bad news is she broke it, the good news is that I have like 3 more of them.

But if you are wondering what my favorite glass of all time is, well it's my Empire Strikes Back, Pimp Mo-Fo Lando Calrission glass.





Colt 45 bitches, it works everytime!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter