My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, November 17, 2005

I hate Lost

I hate the tv show Lost. Well I don't really hate it, I just am way into the show that it's driving me crazy. Why certain things happen on the show and the theories behind everything is driving me crazy. I guess it's a good show then since it makes me want more all the time.


Oh btw, good times, I got my laptop back today and it's better then ever, well I hope it is.

1 Comments:

At 9:42 PM, Blogger K good said...

I god damn hate it as well. I can't stand wanting more all of the time. This is why I call it the crack of TV. Its the greatest thing I have ever had a taste of. I feel like a kid again with the X-Files. Its the greatest thing ever. I want to watch it now. Must watch it now. I can't stop.... LOST.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter