My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Take the hint!!!!!

Dammit Jennifer take the fucking hint!!!!

So I'm in my car with my mom when my phone rings. It's Jennifer calling!!! We get some small talk going and then she brings up a topic that I don't want to talk about with my mom in the car, no it's nothing sexual, this is Jennifer we are talking about. She'll have nothing to do with that kind of talk or actions!!!

Ok, back to the topic, I change the topic on her, and she drags it back to the original topic, so I try to make it obvious to her that I don't want to talk to her about this in front of my mom by talking about something completely different. Nope she takes it back, she then asks me if I hear what she is saying, I tell her YES!!!! She just won't drop the topic, so I'm basically screaming at her in the car and we end the phone call. So my mom is in the car and now thinks Jennifer is just being a royal bitch without evening knowing what was going on and my mom asks me if Jennifer gets off by agrueing!!!!

I talk to Jennifer about it later and ask if how fucking stupid she is cause couldn't she tell I didn't want to talk about that topic. She said she knew I didn't want to talk about it, but she didn't care, she wanted to talk about it and that's all that mattered!!! I give up!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter