My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Listening to Mom

I never open my front door, ever!!!! I don't care who's there, but only 1 person comes to the door unannounced, someone who wants something. So I'm sitting home with my mom and the doorbell rings. I make no motion to get it, my mom tells me I should, so I do what she tells me. I tell her I never get the door, but she insists on me getting it. Low and behold it's the traveling vacuum salesman. They don't take no for an answer, they just want to come in, show me it and vacuum a room for me. Well after a couple minutes of this my mom is starting to go bonkers, she can't stand it. But I'm going to prove my theory right to her about opening the door, so I put up with there talk. 30 minutes later, my mom is ready to go nuts. 1 hour later, there is steam coming out of her, she's doing everything to get rid of them, but I tell her to relax and let them continue. She tells me we are going to be late to pick up Jennifer, something my mom is just making up to get rid of these guys. Hour and 30 minutes into the thing and she pretty much pushes them out the door and says thanks. Oh yeah, the best part, the vacuum was $2000, yikes!!!! Don't get me wrong, it works great!!!! I then tell my mom if she learned her leason about opening the door, she said yes.


BTW if you are wondering you can buy the same vacuum on ebay for $600!!! What a deal!!!!

1 Comments:

At 7:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As proven on Mythbusters on last night... an old dog can learn new tricks...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter