My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Monday, March 12, 2007

My baseball knowledge....

I love going to spring training games, but the problem is when I go to games with my mom. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the time we spend together. But she will start talking baseball with people and then it will happen. They don't know what they are talking about, so what do they do. They ask me, but since I could care less about the conversation, I just reply, "I don't know"

It could be the most basic baseball question, but it's always the same answer, "I don't know"!!!!!

That kind of response is my way of saying, leave me alone and don't bother me while I try to watch for young college girls in the outfield or watch the game, 1 of the 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter