My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

New Rules

We have new rules at the house. In the past the rule between me and jennifer was that one of us would take the trash can out and then whoever didn't take it out, would have to bring it back in. Well I think things must of changed this past week. I took the trash can out on monday and normally we won't bring it in until tuesday morning when jennifer comes home from work. Well I left for work on tuesday morning and the trash can was pretty much in the middle of the drive way. I had to move my car around to not hit it. But this is the way me and jennifer do it, I could of brought it back in, but it was jennifer's job to do it. So when I came home yesterday guess what was still in the middle of the drive way??? The fucking trash can, so I get out of my car and bring it in. I ask jennifer why she didn't bring it in. She claims she didn't see it. She would of had to of driven around it to get in the garage or maybe she has some sort of car that can go right through things. Does she really think I will believe this bullshit excuse???

1 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

More reason to beat her...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter