My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Doing work at work

I think I'm just like the Super Mario Brothers, no I'm not saving a princess or fight gumba, but I'm working on the plumbing at work. Some how a pipe broke at the store, it was a drain pipe from a sink, nothing serious, actually no damage was done. Don't run water in the sink and we won't have a mess. So I grab the part that was broken and took it to the home depot. After about 15 minutes of trying to find an employee, I finally find someone to help me. He points me to the part I need and asks if he can throw away my old part. I told him I was going to keep it. He then tells me that I should also go get a piece of wood, maybe a router, and carve into the wood that I fixed it and that everyone should be proud. Fuck you old man, I don't need you lipping off to me. So I take the part back to the store.....it doesn't fit. That fucking smart ass old man fucked me. So I take it back to the home depot, return it, and now try to find a new person to help me. I track down 3 guys, they all say that plumbing isn't there thing, I think there thing is hanging out. They direct me to that old guy who helped me out originally. Ugh, not him again. So I ask again and he gives me something different. I take it back to work and ta da, it doesn't work. Ok, fuck him and fuck home depot, I head over to Ace and there's a guy there who helps me out right away and he knows what I am looking for and gets me on my way. Well all was said and done, it took me 2 hours to basically find the exact washer and bolt for this sink. Bottom line is this, home depot's slogan is "You can do it, we can help" but it should be "You can do it, we can screw you over and act all elitist"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter