My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

We are so stupid...

Right now I'm watching a show called "Made in America" and normally it's a really good show. Yeah I know I'm a dork. Each episode Cliff from Cheers travels around america seeing how things are made. Some times they go to a furniture factory, or a horse saddle place, or a motor home builder. But this time, they have gone to the biggest scam artist place of them all. No not Las Vegas, they've gone to Jostons, the place where they make class rings for everyone. Talk about a scam, class rings are it. People gets those things, wear them 3 times, and loose them or try to loose them cause they suck so much. They're these huge ugly ass beasts that consume your finger. Damn, what were we thinking spending big time money on them. The worst thing is, I'm watching them make rings for a poor sucker kid. But Jostons is kind of cool, they do a bunch of the championship rings for professional sports.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter