My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Really sad.....

I went to a local book store for a book signing with a wrestling personality, Eric Bischoff. He's not a wrestler, nor a manager, so he's a personality. While I waited in line I discovered how much of a loser I'm not. There were these guys who were having discussions about what pay per views were in what cities, what happened at these shows and even got into where tv shows were produced and from what city. They were like this pay per view named, blah blah blah, was in this city and the next night they had "Raw" in this city and this is what happened. It would be ok if they were talking about last week or even last month, oh no, not them, it was from 5 years ago. Dorks!!!! Odd that they were there with no women.....real odd.

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And most of those guys think wrestling is real...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter