My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Friday, July 14, 2006

Why you're a joke

Dear WNBA,

Have you ever wondered why you're a joke. It's cause you want to be considered the same as the NBA. You're not and deal with that!!!! Here is a prime example of what I mean. This is video of the WNBA all star game. During a regular NBA all star game, people play until the end and don't stand around and let the tall person sit around and try to jam the ball. In the WNBA this is what they do for fun. They let people try and dunk and it's really sad.

1 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is sad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter