My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Playing "that" card

A couple of days ago I told my manager something I have never said to her. I told her that I think one of the customers likes me. The customer always is going out of her way to track me down, talk to me, and the such. I told her who it was and my manager said that she would keep an eye out for it. Even one of my other employees agreed with me. Since I've never said this kind of thing before, I told her I was being serious. Trust me, I'm ok with this idea, cause she's cute, girl next door kind of look.

Well sure enough she stops into the store today and she gets her food. While she was here I was out talking to another customer that I know. My manager was also there too, since this customer we were talking to are like friends and they have a baby and such. So the customer that likes me is walking out the door and puts her hand on my back and says, "See you later Chris"

Awwwww fuck, how crazy was that. Well at least see isn't sending me mixed signals or anything.

2 Comments:

At 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She wants your sub money...

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

I want it too!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter