My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Big Brother All Stars Results

Up for elimination is Danille and Allison.

Allison is eliminated by a vote of 8-2. I'll miss her cause she's a whore and I think she would of slept with someone to win. Well she's done the BB show 2 times and has done the Amazing Race. I hope to stroke her ego she will do Playboy next cause I'd buy it. I really would!!!


Oh btw, Kaysar is the new HOH and that kind of sucks cause the BB6 people need to be eliminated.

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM, Blogger Jiselle said...

Just happened to come across your blog...I don't know if I think that Allison is still a whore because she seemed like she was really into her guy...but the BB 6 people should definitely go!

 
At 6:22 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

It wouldn't be so bad if she didn't jump from boy to boy to boy. Plus she even admited going into the show she was going to use her body and such to try and win. I don't think she's pulling down her pants for anyone, but if it got her closer to 500k, she would drop those pants

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter