My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Nobody wants it

I've been waiting for today, it's not just any normal day. It's the day that the game I have been looking forward to for a couple months comes out. TODAY!!!! I have to get it. What game is it??? It's called "NFL Coach" and basically it's Madden without actually playing the games. You become an NFL coach. You get to draft players, sign free agents, design game plans, and all sorts of fun stuff. I know it sounds boring as shit, but trust me, it looks like fun and I need it.

So it's like 8pm, I run over to Target. Denied. Oh shit, Best Buy is open a little more, I'll run there and get it. Denied again. The guy from Best Buy said it comes out today and they should get there shipment in by thursday.

Well the only thing open this late anymore is Wal-Mart. I go there and once again denied.

I guess there is no demand for this game and nobody wants to stock it. I'll try one of the game stop/game crazy tomorrow. Then I will finally be able to be an NFL COACH!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter