My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Sunday, June 18, 2006

TV Show review

It's been a while since I reviewed some TV shows other then Lost on here, so here's what I have been watching lately.

Solitary-Game Show Network
This show is slow paced, but it's a complete mind fuck on the people in the show. Basically they took 9 people, put them each in a cube by them self and do all these mental strains on them to fuck with them. They turn on the AC full blast then give them blankets and these blankets in the long run will make them even colder. Have them do crazy ass math problems after they haven't slept for like 2 days. If they get the problem wrong, they have a strobe light go off and alarm go off. This one woman put up with 4 hours of constant alarm before she had them stop. It's a funny show, but very slow paced and you could get bored with it if you aren't a sick fuck like me.

Flip That House-TLC
Basically it takes people that have no idea what they are doing when it comes to houses. So that person on there own buys a house and wants to repair it and sell it for a profit. Problem is, there is always something wrong with the house they are buying and they have no clue ahead of time about the problem. Saw 2 episodes lately, 1 of them had a group of squatters living in the house for 2 years and just tearing the place apart and literly shitting in the house. Nice!!! The other episode had a woman buy this house and find out that ooooops, she didn't do an inspection and the floors were all fucked and there were bats in the attic and they shit in the attic, enough to fill 5 barrels. Needless to say people always get fucked on this show and it's a how not to do things show. Comedy


Big Brother All Stars kind of starts this week. The viewers will find out who the people we get to choose from. Of the 20 people they will present us with, we get to vote for our favorites. Top 12 go in the hosue. I can't wait!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter