My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Really??

The people who run People magazine are stoned or blind or just fucking stupid. They have chosen Taylor Hicks from American Idol the #1 Bachelor out there. Really Taylor Hicks is the guy that gets all the ladies panties moist? Really Taylor??? I highly doubt that. Just think, probably a year ago, he was flipping burgers and now here he is, #1 in the world!!! Women are probably thinking he's got money and that's why they can over look his bad looks. Well guess what ladies, he has none. I guess Clay Aiken must of been to busy to be the #1 bachelor or something???

3 Comments:

At 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did Mike rank on the list?

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger K good said...

christ i hate american idol.
hate
hate hate
hate hate hate

 
At 7:31 AM, Blogger The Flounder said...

Mike didn't make the list? Odd isn't it. Probably since his career isn't blowing up like Taylor.

Oh don't get me wrong, I hate American Idol too, why??? Cause it takes away all the ladies from me!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter