My Simple Life

Hey here's my simple life: A little bit about me, currently I own a small little sub shop in Chandler, AZ. How did I get to here? Well I use to do morning radio in Phoenix and it was the worst job I have ever had. Before doing radio in Phx, I use to do morning radio in Oklahoma City, Lincoln Nebraska, Des Moines, and Dubuque Iowa. So after getting out of the daily grind of radio I do the daily grind of the sub shop and am happy. If you want to contact me, email me @ the_flounder@hotmail.com

Google

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dear....

Dear Ford,

Nothing personal, I'd never buy a ford vehicle. I think you're either raised a chevy or ford person, or you just don't care. I was raised in a chevy family, so we usually only buy chevy, but chrysler is ok, just as long as it isn't a ford. Isn't it funny how chrysler is the middle group and no one picks on them.

Well Ford, if you want to drive away a ton of more customers, you sure are doing a good job of it. I sure as hell don't want to hear Taylor Hicks tell me to get a Ford. If that isn't bad enough, he dances around on stage. Ugh!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter